Monday, November 9, 2015

Day 9 and some puppy socks

 I love this quote as it holds so much truth! God created an order to marriage with him at the top. If the husband is not leading by example and submitting to God why would his wife want to be submissive to him?
Day 9 A favorite quote.

My daughter and my grand fur-baby.


The picture above is my daughter and her puppy Mavey, or Mavey baby as she is so affectionately called by our 4 year old.  She is a Yorkie-terrier mix and is full of spunk. We noticed she doesn't really stay warm. Target had puppy shirts and sweaters for $3 this week in the Dollar bins. My daughter bought Mavey 2 new winter sweaters and pretty in pink puppy socks. Not just any socks, these are non-slip socks. She is one spoiled pooch! 

And that's about sums up my day in a picture or two. Not very exciting today.  Hope you have an amazing day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.