Sunday, November 1, 2015

Day 1 of Lamp and Light Challenge

Today's Photo Challenge was "Your Bible". This is my church Bible. The one I take every Sunday and use at home doing devotions. The spots on the front are from where one of my daughters laid a Bath & Body works plug in on top of it. The oil leaked and ate away at the color. In the top spot I drew in the flower and the spot below says "Everything you need is inside these covers.... Read Me!". At first I was upset that my "perfect" Bible was flawed. Then God reminded me, that like the cover of my Bible I too am flawed. The words inside are still perfect, God word is perfect. Just as one day when I stand before God I too will be perfect as I have the Holy Spirit inside and Jesus took on my sins. Until that day I will leave each day flawed remembering only the Lord is perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.