Thursday, November 5, 2015

Day 5 of the Lamp & Light Photo Challenge

A "Goal" is the challenge today. I thought for awhile as I have many goals, to drop some pounds, grow my Pampered Chef business, read more, somehow none of those seemed to feel right. I prayed about it and realized my biggest goal of all, to make my home a haven for my family. When my girls were little and my husband and I first met my home was a haven. A place everyone wanted to come home too. I always had a candle lit (had never heard of Scentsy back then), it was clean, I wasn't stressed, dinner was planned and on time, no piles of laundry, no rushing. Just a relaxed comforting place to seek shelter from the storms of the world. Through the past couple years and some RAGING storms I have lost my focus of my family and home. My home is no longer a shelter, it's usually a continuation of the storm. The Lord has been laying it on my heart to bring back the haven of years before. And that is my biggest goal right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.